USA: Champps Entertainment names new management
Englewood, Colo.-based restaurant chain Champps Entertainment has promoted two members of its management team and appointed a new director of marketing. Don Lamb, formerly VP, operations, was promoted to senior VP and COO and Craig Heide was named VP, human resources. As COO, Don Lamb will manage the day-to-day operations of the company. Lamb joined Champps in 1996 as director of operations and was promoted to vice president of operations in 1999. He has more than 25 years of restaurant operations management experience; 16 of which were spent with Houlihan's, a division of Gilbert Robinson. He was also director of operations for Ruby Tuesday's for a number of years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"