USA: Champps Entertainment names new management
Englewood, Colo.-based restaurant chain Champps Entertainment has promoted two members of its management team and appointed a new director of marketing. Don Lamb, formerly VP, operations, was promoted to senior VP and COO and Craig Heide was named VP, human resources. As COO, Don Lamb will manage the day-to-day operations of the company. Lamb joined Champps in 1996 as director of operations and was promoted to vice president of operations in 1999. He has more than 25 years of restaurant operations management experience; 16 of which were spent with Houlihan's, a division of Gilbert Robinson. He was also director of operations for Ruby Tuesday's for a number of years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth