USA: Champps Entertainment names new management
Englewood, Colo.-based restaurant chain Champps Entertainment has promoted two members of its management team and appointed a new director of marketing. Don Lamb, formerly VP, operations, was promoted to senior VP and COO and Craig Heide was named VP, human resources. As COO, Don Lamb will manage the day-to-day operations of the company. Lamb joined Champps in 1996 as director of operations and was promoted to vice president of operations in 1999. He has more than 25 years of restaurant operations management experience; 16 of which were spent with Houlihan's, a division of Gilbert Robinson. He was also director of operations for Ruby Tuesday's for a number of years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units