USA: Champps Entertainment says Q4 revenues up 26.8% year on year
Englewood, Colo.-based upscale dining chain Champps Entertainment has posted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.15 for its Q4 ended 30 June, compared with US$0.03 year on year. Net income for the Q4 was US$1.92m versus US$316,000 in the comparable period a year ago. Total Q4 revenues increased 26.8% to US$41.92m versus US$33.06m for the Q4 of last fiscal year, but comparable same store sales fell 1% for the Q4. Food sales were modestly positive on a comparable base during the quarter. Liquor sales for the quarter fell 3.2%. A portion of the decline in liquor sales this quarter was the result of the strategic elimination of certain late night promotions in many of the restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO