USA: Champps Entertainment says Q4 revenues up 26.8% year on year
Englewood, Colo.-based upscale dining chain Champps Entertainment has posted earnings per share (EPS) of US$0.15 for its Q4 ended 30 June, compared with US$0.03 year on year. Net income for the Q4 was US$1.92m versus US$316,000 in the comparable period a year ago. Total Q4 revenues increased 26.8% to US$41.92m versus US$33.06m for the Q4 of last fiscal year, but comparable same store sales fell 1% for the Q4. Food sales were modestly positive on a comparable base during the quarter. Liquor sales for the quarter fell 3.2%. A portion of the decline in liquor sales this quarter was the result of the strategic elimination of certain late night promotions in many of the restaurants.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO