AUSTRALIA: Chance told dairy farm aid already urgent
Australian agriculture minister Kim Chance is responding to calls to prioritise financial relief for WA dairy farmers to follow up the extra levy of 11 cents (US$0.57)) per litre of milk agreed in the context of the industry deregulation last year. Chance has confirmed he will push for a further extension of the levy conditions at a high level government meeting of Australian and NewZealand agriculture and resource ministers next month. He also invited the industry to make a submission on spreading over several years tax burdens incurred by dairy farmers in Federal assistance packages, reported the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements