DENMARK: Change of guard on the Danisco board
Danisco's board of directors has elected Anders Knutsen as its new chairman Knutsen succeeds Hugo Schrøder who after 16 years as Chairman has reached the age limit for serving on the board of directors. Aged 55, Knutsen holds an MSc in Economics and has had a long career at Bang & Olufsen, where he served as CEO from 1992 until he at his own request resigned this year. Knutsen joined Danisco´s Board of Directors in 1997 and became Deputy Chairman in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target