DENMARK: Change of guard on the Danisco board
Danisco's board of directors has elected Anders Knutsen as its new chairman Knutsen succeeds Hugo Schrøder who after 16 years as Chairman has reached the age limit for serving on the board of directors. Aged 55, Knutsen holds an MSc in Economics and has had a long career at Bang & Olufsen, where he served as CEO from 1992 until he at his own request resigned this year. Knutsen joined Danisco´s Board of Directors in 1997 and became Deputy Chairman in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife