DENMARK: Change of guard on the Danisco board
Danisco's board of directors has elected Anders Knutsen as its new chairman Knutsen succeeds Hugo Schrøder who after 16 years as Chairman has reached the age limit for serving on the board of directors. Aged 55, Knutsen holds an MSc in Economics and has had a long career at Bang & Olufsen, where he served as CEO from 1992 until he at his own request resigned this year. Knutsen joined Danisco´s Board of Directors in 1997 and became Deputy Chairman in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw