CANADA: Changes continue at Wheat Pool as company works towards profitability
"We're not there yet. But we are on track." This was the take-home message for 300 assembled delegates at the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool annual meeting for class B shareholders, held in Regina, Saskatchewan, yesterday [Tuesday]. "Team Pool is on track, we are managing one of the toughest agricultural environments in history," says Marvin Wiens, President and Chairman of the Board. "Opportunities will be created through the fundamental change that is occurring in every facet of the agricultural sector."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs