CANADA: Changes continue at Wheat Pool as company works towards profitability
"We're not there yet. But we are on track." This was the take-home message for 300 assembled delegates at the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool annual meeting for class B shareholders, held in Regina, Saskatchewan, yesterday [Tuesday]. "Team Pool is on track, we are managing one of the toughest agricultural environments in history," says Marvin Wiens, President and Chairman of the Board. "Opportunities will be created through the fundamental change that is occurring in every facet of the agricultural sector."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund