CANADA: Changes continue at Wheat Pool as company works towards profitability
"We're not there yet. But we are on track." This was the take-home message for 300 assembled delegates at the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool annual meeting for class B shareholders, held in Regina, Saskatchewan, yesterday [Tuesday]. "Team Pool is on track, we are managing one of the toughest agricultural environments in history," says Marvin Wiens, President and Chairman of the Board. "Opportunities will be created through the fundamental change that is occurring in every facet of the agricultural sector."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin