UK: Cheaper life insurance for vegetarians
The dietary decision to become a vegetarian has been rewarded with a new, cheaper life insurance scheme from Animal Friends Insurance (AFI). "Epidemiological evidence indicates that vegetarians suffer less from chronic disease but the insurance industry has not yet recognized this," said Elaine Fairfax, co-founder of AFI with her husband Chris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival