USA: Check That Bag Of Cheetos! There May Be a $100 Bill Inside!
Frito-Lay, Inc. announced today that the snack company has placed a total of $1 million cash (in denominations of $5, $10 and $100 bills) inside select, specially marked bags of America's favorite snacks including Lay's Potato Chips, Ruffles Potato Chips, Doritos 3Ds Snacks, Fritos Corn Chips and Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target