USA: Check That Bag Of Cheetos! There May Be a $100 Bill Inside!
Frito-Lay, Inc. announced today that the snack company has placed a total of $1 million cash (in denominations of $5, $10 and $100 bills) inside select, specially marked bags of America's favorite snacks including Lay's Potato Chips, Ruffles Potato Chips, Doritos 3Ds Snacks, Fritos Corn Chips and Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife