USA/MEXICO: Checkers drive-in restaurants opening in Mexico
Checkers Drive-In Restaurants has completed a development agreement with Tribecca SA De CV for a minimum of 10 locations in the Yucatan peninsula area of Mexico. Fredy Salomon, principal officer of Tribecca commented: "We have had a great deal of experience in successfully bringing strong US brands into the Mexican market place. After a thorough review of all the options available, we found the Checkers brand and systems to be best positioned to serve our customers and our business plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega