USA/MEXICO: Checkers drive-in restaurants opening in Mexico
Checkers Drive-In Restaurants has completed a development agreement with Tribecca SA De CV for a minimum of 10 locations in the Yucatan peninsula area of Mexico. Fredy Salomon, principal officer of Tribecca commented: "We have had a great deal of experience in successfully bringing strong US brands into the Mexican market place. After a thorough review of all the options available, we found the Checkers brand and systems to be best positioned to serve our customers and our business plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning