US: Chedraui acquires 11 stores in California
Mexican retailer Chedraui has acquired 11 Fiesta stores in California through its Bodega Latina subsidiary.
It has signed an agreement to acquire Mexican Fiesta Warehouse Market and its 11 stores with debt. The stores are located in south and central California.
Chedraui is Mexico's fourth-largest retailer and went public in late April.
The company said that with the acquisition it exceeds its growth plan of operating 26 additional stores at the end of this year. It now expects to have 34 new stores by the end of 2010.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review