ROMANIA: Cheese consumption up 18% year on year
Cheese consumption per capita in Romania has risen by 18% year-on-year during the first seven months of 2001, according to figures released by the Association of Educational Milk Promotion (APEL). During the same time, consumption of yellow cheese also increased by 3%. The price of yellow cheese varies between 70,000 Romanian lei (US$2.3) per kg and 99,000 lei/kg.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs