US: Cheese firm Sartori acquires pesto maker Tellory
US cheese producer Sartori has acquired Tellory, a producer of premium pesto, dips and spreads to form Sartori Inspirations.
The value of the deal was not disclosed, but Tellory said it will remain based in Colorado.
"We have been approached before by companies interested in buying us," said Tellory CEO Mallroy Kates, "But Sartori is clearly the right fit. They understand and share our values and commitment to quality and customers. It's very exciting for us to become part of a team that will not only help us continue to grow, but who can bring us so much in terms of production expertise and quality assurance."
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw