USA: Cheese, glorious cheese
Jack loves cheese, so much that he's put it on everything from fries to burgers. Now Jack has taken his fromage fetish to the next level -- mozzarella cheese sticks. Ooey, gooey and delicious, the new Jack in the Box®(NYSE:JBX) mozzarella cheese sticks, accompanied by a tangy marinara sauce, are the latest addition to the chain's varied finger-food menu, which includes egg rolls, chicken breast pieces and stuffed jalapenos. "Mozzarella cheese sticks are an extremely popular appetizer usually associated with casual sit-down restaurants," said Dave Allen, research and development project manager. "We think our guests will be pleasantly surprised to find them on our menu board. And we're confident that they'll find our cheese sticks to be as good as, if not better than, what they would find anywhere." The mozzarella cheese sticks, available at all Jack in the Box restaurants beginning Monday, Sept. 11, will cost $1.29 for three pieces and $1.99 for five pieces. Jack in the Box Inc. operates and franchises more than 1,600 quick-serve restaurants and has systemwide sales of nearly $2 billion. With headquarters in San Diego, the company has approximately 42,000 employees and operates in 15 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report