HUNGARY: Cheese maker Pannontej to supply nearly all of Hungary's export quota to US
Cheese producer Pannontej is to supply the majority of Hungary's export quota of cheese to the US, amounting to nearly 800 tonnes. The company aims to sell a further 12,000 tonnes of cheese to domestic consumers, dominating more than 20% of the Hungarian market with a range of 40 different cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival