HUNGARY: Cheese maker Pannontej to supply nearly all of Hungary's export quota to US
Cheese producer Pannontej is to supply the majority of Hungary's export quota of cheese to the US, amounting to nearly 800 tonnes. The company aims to sell a further 12,000 tonnes of cheese to domestic consumers, dominating more than 20% of the Hungarian market with a range of 40 different cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti