HUNGARY: Cheese maker Pannontej to supply nearly all of Hungary's export quota to US
Cheese producer Pannontej is to supply the majority of Hungary's export quota of cheese to the US, amounting to nearly 800 tonnes. The company aims to sell a further 12,000 tonnes of cheese to domestic consumers, dominating more than 20% of the Hungarian market with a range of 40 different cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw