HUNGARY: Cheese maker Pannontej to supply nearly all of Hungary's export quota to US
Cheese producer Pannontej is to supply the majority of Hungary's export quota of cheese to the US, amounting to nearly 800 tonnes. The company aims to sell a further 12,000 tonnes of cheese to domestic consumers, dominating more than 20% of the Hungarian market with a range of 40 different cheeses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs