SOUTH KOREA: Cheil Jedang’s CEO promoted to chairman
Lee Jay Hyun, CEO of South Korea's food and biopharmaceuticals giant Cheil Jedang, has been promoted to co-chairman from vice chairman in a recent election. The company issued a statement earlier today [Thursday] explaining that Lee, who has served as CEO since 1998, is now to share chairman duties with Sohn Kyung Shik.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth