TAIWAN: Chewing gum, condoms fastest growing consumer products - MEMBERS
Consumers in Taiwan cannot buy chewing gum and condoms fast enough, according to the results of a recent survey of the period between May 2001 and April 2002 by ACNielsen Taiwan. The two goods emerged as the fastest growing consumer products in terms of sales, from a total of 37 categories of goods charted by ACNielsen. Chewing gum witnessed a massive 24% growth in sales for the year to April, compared with 15.6% for condoms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations