USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery hires new executive, appoints new director
Californian casual dining chain Chicago Pizza & Brewery has appointed William Streitberger as its VP, human resources. Streitberger has more than 25 years of experience in the restaurant industry, including ten years with Brinker Int and two years with The Cheesecake Factory Inc. Jerry Hennessy, co-CEO commented: "We are very pleased to have Bill join our executive team at this critical stage of the company's growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti