USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery hires new executive, appoints new director
Californian casual dining chain Chicago Pizza & Brewery has appointed William Streitberger as its VP, human resources. Streitberger has more than 25 years of experience in the restaurant industry, including ten years with Brinker Int and two years with The Cheesecake Factory Inc. Jerry Hennessy, co-CEO commented: "We are very pleased to have Bill join our executive team at this critical stage of the company's growth."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth