USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. announces purchase of interest of majority shareholder by affiliate of the Jacmar Companies
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. Thursday announced that BJ Chicago, LLC (``LLC''), has signed an agreement to acquire 2,206,500 shares of common stock of the company from ASSI, Inc. and Louis Habash, representing approximately 28 percent of the company's outstanding common stock, for a purchase price of $4.00 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs