USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. announces purchase of interest of majority shareholder by affiliate of the Jacmar Companies
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. Thursday announced that BJ Chicago, LLC (``LLC''), has signed an agreement to acquire 2,206,500 shares of common stock of the company from ASSI, Inc. and Louis Habash, representing approximately 28 percent of the company's outstanding common stock, for a purchase price of $4.00 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast