USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. announces the completion of 3.2 million share private placement
Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO and CHGOW) announced that it has completed the private placement of 3.2 million shares of common stock to BJ Chicago LLC, the Company's largest shareholder, at $2.50 per share. The Company had agreed in February 2001, in connection with an 800,000 share private placement, to sell the 3.2 million shares to BJ Chicago LLC on or before August 15, 2001. The $8 million proceeds from the private placement were received on August 12.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant