USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. announces the execution of a letter of intent on its first unit in Texas and the appointment of a new director
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO ; Nasdaq:CHGOW) announced that it has executed a non-binding letter of intent on a site in Lewisville, Texas. Lewisville is a rapidly growing, upscale community northwest of Dallas. The company expects to develop an 8,000 square foot BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse on the site, which is part of a new retail and restaurant development visible from Interstate Highway 35.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report