USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. announces the execution of a letter of intent on its first unit in Texas and the appointment of a new director
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO ; Nasdaq:CHGOW) announced that it has executed a non-binding letter of intent on a site in Lewisville, Texas. Lewisville is a rapidly growing, upscale community northwest of Dallas. The company expects to develop an 8,000 square foot BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse on the site, which is part of a new retail and restaurant development visible from Interstate Highway 35.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever