USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. reports a $1,944,000 profit for 2000, and a 40.0% increase in revenues
Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO ; Nasdaq:CHGOW) released results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. Total revenues increased 61.4% for the fourth quarter and 40.0% for the year compared with the same periods in 1999. Revenues totaled $15,030,000 for the fourth quarter and $52,346,000 for the year of 2000. Contributing to the increase in revenues was an increase in same store sales of 9.8% at the restaurants operated as BJ's for all of 1999 and 2000. Also contributing to the increase in revenues was the opening of restaurants in Arcadia, California in January 1999, Woodland Hills, California in April 1999, La Mesa, California in November 1999, Valencia, California in March 2000, Burbank, California in June 2000, West Covina, California in August 2000 and Huntington Beach, California in October 2000. Revenues at the restaurants operated as Pietro's for all of 1999 and 2000 decreased 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target