USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. reports a $1,944,000 profit for 2000, and a 40.0% increase in revenues
Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO ; Nasdaq:CHGOW) released results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. Total revenues increased 61.4% for the fourth quarter and 40.0% for the year compared with the same periods in 1999. Revenues totaled $15,030,000 for the fourth quarter and $52,346,000 for the year of 2000. Contributing to the increase in revenues was an increase in same store sales of 9.8% at the restaurants operated as BJ's for all of 1999 and 2000. Also contributing to the increase in revenues was the opening of restaurants in Arcadia, California in January 1999, Woodland Hills, California in April 1999, La Mesa, California in November 1999, Valencia, California in March 2000, Burbank, California in June 2000, West Covina, California in August 2000 and Huntington Beach, California in October 2000. Revenues at the restaurants operated as Pietro's for all of 1999 and 2000 decreased 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin