USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. reports a $1,944,000 profit for 2000, and a 40.0% increase in revenues
Chicago Pizza & Brewery, Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO ; Nasdaq:CHGOW) released results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2000. Total revenues increased 61.4% for the fourth quarter and 40.0% for the year compared with the same periods in 1999. Revenues totaled $15,030,000 for the fourth quarter and $52,346,000 for the year of 2000. Contributing to the increase in revenues was an increase in same store sales of 9.8% at the restaurants operated as BJ's for all of 1999 and 2000. Also contributing to the increase in revenues was the opening of restaurants in Arcadia, California in January 1999, Woodland Hills, California in April 1999, La Mesa, California in November 1999, Valencia, California in March 2000, Burbank, California in June 2000, West Covina, California in August 2000 and Huntington Beach, California in October 2000. Revenues at the restaurants operated as Pietro's for all of 1999 and 2000 decreased 2.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review