USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. reports a 47.3% increase in revenues and a record $784,000 profit for the third quarter of 2000
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. (Nasdaq: CHGO; Nasdaq: CHGOW) released results for the third quarter ended Sept. 30, 2000. Revenues totaled $14,791,000 for the third quarter of 2000, an increase of 47.3% as compared with the same period in 1999. Contributing to the increase in revenues was an increase in same store sales of 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations