USA: Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. reports a $764,000 profit for the first quarter of 2001 and a 51.0% increase in revenues
Chicago Pizza & Brewery Inc. (Nasdaq:CHGO ; Nasdaq:CHGOW) released results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Revenues totaled $15,369,000 for the first quarter of 2001, an increase of 51%, compared with the same period in 2000. Contributing to the increase in revenues was the opening of four restaurants in Southern California from March 2000 through October 2000. These new units, in Valencia, Burbank, West Covina and Huntington Beach provided $4,947,000 in revenues during the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production