SINGAPORE: Chicken essence could help maintain blood sugar levels
Regular consumption of BRAND'S Essence of Chicken helps keep the blood sugar level under control. This key finding was revealed in the latest study conducted by Professor Dr Katsuya Nagai, a renowned scientist from the Institute for Protein Research at Osaka University. Published in the Neuroscience Letters, Dr Nagai's findings show that regular consumption of BRAND'S Essence of Chicken can help reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar level), a key factor for diabetes mellitus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target