SINGAPORE: Chicken essence could help maintain blood sugar levels
Regular consumption of BRAND'S Essence of Chicken helps keep the blood sugar level under control. This key finding was revealed in the latest study conducted by Professor Dr Katsuya Nagai, a renowned scientist from the Institute for Protein Research at Osaka University. Published in the Neuroscience Letters, Dr Nagai's findings show that regular consumption of BRAND'S Essence of Chicken can help reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar level), a key factor for diabetes mellitus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival