CANADA: Chicken farmers set to implement on-farm food safety programme
Lyle Vanclief, minister of agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, has announced that Chicken Farmers of Canada (CFC) has successfully completed the technical review of its On-Farm Food Safety programme, Safe, Safer, Safest. CFC is the first national farmer organisation to complete the technical review process by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO