CHINA/EU: Chicken meat exports to EU resumed
The Commission of the European Union has lifted a temporary ban imposed on imports of Chinese poultry meat during the bird flu scare. Exports were resumed from Shandong and Shanghai on 25 May. Chinese government welcomed the decision, pointing out that it attatches great importance to trade relations with the EU. "This decision is in the best interests of both China and Europe," added Gao Yan, a spokeswoman for the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'