CHINA/EU: Chicken meat exports to EU resumed
The Commission of the European Union has lifted a temporary ban imposed on imports of Chinese poultry meat during the bird flu scare. Exports were resumed from Shandong and Shanghai on 25 May. Chinese government welcomed the decision, pointing out that it attatches great importance to trade relations with the EU. "This decision is in the best interests of both China and Europe," added Gao Yan, a spokeswoman for the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target