UK: Chicken Tonight firm Symington's to launch Turkey Tomorrow sauce
UK food producer Symington's has confirmed plans to launch a Turkey Tomorrow sauce.
The mild curry sauce with tomatoes and spices would be an extension to the Chicken Tonight line currently avaiable from Symington's.
David Cherrie, head of new product development at Chicken Tonight, said: "It's clear from our research that the nation's love affair with curry doesn't stop at Christmas and leftovers are one of the favourite parts of the festive season. It seems a natural step for us to marry up these two loves and offer families a great Boxing Day meal that uses up cold turkey."
The company did not disclose when a launch is likely.
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: The verdict on Danone's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Fonterra says rain needed to maintain milk supply
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- Yildiz Holding "draws bids for dairy arm Ak Gida"
- UPDATE: Danone CEO upbeat on 2015 growth