UK: Chicken Tonight firm Symington's to launch Turkey Tomorrow sauce
UK food producer Symington's has confirmed plans to launch a Turkey Tomorrow sauce.
The mild curry sauce with tomatoes and spices would be an extension to the Chicken Tonight line currently avaiable from Symington's.
David Cherrie, head of new product development at Chicken Tonight, said: "It's clear from our research that the nation's love affair with curry doesn't stop at Christmas and leftovers are one of the favourite parts of the festive season. It seems a natural step for us to marry up these two loves and offer families a great Boxing Day meal that uses up cold turkey."
The company did not disclose when a launch is likely.
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Brownes Dairy "attracts eight suitors"
- Mengniu sales dip but work on costs boosts profits
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis