UK: Chicken Tonight firm Symington's to launch Turkey Tomorrow sauce
UK food producer Symington's has confirmed plans to launch a Turkey Tomorrow sauce.
The mild curry sauce with tomatoes and spices would be an extension to the Chicken Tonight line currently avaiable from Symington's.
David Cherrie, head of new product development at Chicken Tonight, said: "It's clear from our research that the nation's love affair with curry doesn't stop at Christmas and leftovers are one of the favourite parts of the festive season. It seems a natural step for us to marry up these two loves and offer families a great Boxing Day meal that uses up cold turkey."
The company did not disclose when a launch is likely.
- Why Arla upbeat about LatAm prospects
- M&A Watch - Could Cloetta be takeover target?
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Comment: Can Applegate retain trust under Hormel?
- Yildiz eyeing further deals - reports
- Weetabix gets new private-equity investor
- PAI, Pamplona "eyeing Bakkavor stake"
- Food industry news of week: GMOs, Arla, Mondelez
- FrieslandCampina ends Bongrain German tie-up
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the United Kingdom to 2019
- Successful New Product Development Strategies in the Food, Drinks and Personal Care Market
- Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd in Retailing (Hong Kong, China)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report