UK: Chicken Tonight firm Symington's to launch Turkey Tomorrow sauce
UK food producer Symington's has confirmed plans to launch a Turkey Tomorrow sauce.
The mild curry sauce with tomatoes and spices would be an extension to the Chicken Tonight line currently avaiable from Symington's.
David Cherrie, head of new product development at Chicken Tonight, said: "It's clear from our research that the nation's love affair with curry doesn't stop at Christmas and leftovers are one of the favourite parts of the festive season. It seems a natural step for us to marry up these two loves and offer families a great Boxing Day meal that uses up cold turkey."
The company did not disclose when a launch is likely.
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- CP Group invests in Russian dairy production
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets