UK: Chicken Tonight firm Symington's to launch Turkey Tomorrow sauce
UK food producer Symington's has confirmed plans to launch a Turkey Tomorrow sauce.
The mild curry sauce with tomatoes and spices would be an extension to the Chicken Tonight line currently avaiable from Symington's.
David Cherrie, head of new product development at Chicken Tonight, said: "It's clear from our research that the nation's love affair with curry doesn't stop at Christmas and leftovers are one of the favourite parts of the festive season. It seems a natural step for us to marry up these two loves and offer families a great Boxing Day meal that uses up cold turkey."
The company did not disclose when a launch is likely.
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Decision on US dietary advice missed opportunity
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Retail margin management in spotlight
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- Arla banned from selling skyr yoghurt in Finland
- Raisio revamps UK cereal arm, jobs to go
- US dietary guidelines to ignore environment impact
- Earth's Best infant formula line launched in China
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in the United Kingdom