CHINA: Nestlé/Coca-Cola: China a rising star - COMMENT (Members)
Nestle and Coca-Cola have both announced Chinese expansion plans. With China's WTO entry still hot news, two of the largest consumer multinationals will build their businesses there. This is good sense. As China develops and integrates with the rest of the world, it presents major expansion opportunities. And Nestle and Coca-Cola seem better placed than most to cope with the difficulties inherent in doing business in the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill