SINGAPORE: China Essence suspends trading
The starch producer China Essence Group has requested a halt in the trading of its shares on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
The request was made today (27 November), pending a further announcement.
The company's shares were last trading on the SGX at SGD0.595 (US$0.38), on a total volume of 291,000 shares.
No further details regarding the reason for the halt were available from the SGX. China Essence produces potato starch and other starch products.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review