CHINA: China finally issues temporary GMO safety certificates
The Chinese agricultural ministry today [Thursday] began issuing temporary safety certificates for imports of genetically modified foods. Importers have been awaiting the release of certificates for some time. The ministry is also reported to be issuing labels for GMOs to domestic importers. Successful applicants for GMO permits an labels will be announced on the ministry's website at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'