CHINA: China Marine expands distribution
China Marine Food Group, a manufacturer and distributor of seafood products and snacks, has expanded its reach with the appointment of two distributors in Guangdong province and Shanghai.
After months of market research, the company has signed up the distributors, both of whom are contributing 100 new points of sale in their respective territories for the company.
China Marine has also added three new Mingxiang snack foods to its product line. Barbequed squid, sliced barbecued squid and sliced roasted octopus were officially launched across its distribution network this month.
Retail distribution of packaged snack foods is the primary revenue and profit generator for China Marine, chief financial officer Marco Ku said.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery