CHINA: China Premium Announces Demo of B2B Food Portal for China
China Premium Food Corp. announced today that it has launched the demo of its B2B food portal for China, www.mandarinfoods.com . This demo version is available for U.S. and international food manufacturers and representatives to see firsthand the exporting opportunities offered by the site. Chinese hotels, restaurants, food distributors and supermarkets can preview the streamlined purchasing and ordering capabilities of the site and see some of the products offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti