CHINA: China Premium Announces Demo of B2B Food Portal for China
China Premium Food Corp. announced today that it has launched the demo of its B2B food portal for China, www.mandarinfoods.com . This demo version is available for U.S. and international food manufacturers and representatives to see firsthand the exporting opportunities offered by the site. Chinese hotels, restaurants, food distributors and supermarkets can preview the streamlined purchasing and ordering capabilities of the site and see some of the products offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods