CHINA: China Premium Announces Demo of B2B Food Portal for China
China Premium Food Corp. announced today that it has launched the demo of its B2B food portal for China, www.mandarinfoods.com . This demo version is available for U.S. and international food manufacturers and representatives to see firsthand the exporting opportunities offered by the site. Chinese hotels, restaurants, food distributors and supermarkets can preview the streamlined purchasing and ordering capabilities of the site and see some of the products offered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO