USA: China Premium secures expanded license for Looney Tunes branded milks in China
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that it has been awarded an expanded license by Warner Bros. Consumer Products to market and sell Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices throughout the People's Republic of China. China Premium currently markets and sells Looney Tunes(tm) branded milk and juice in Shanghai and Hangzhou, China. With this expanded license in place, China Premium will continue to pursue other production agreements with Chinese-based dairies throughout China to produce Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival