USA: China Premium secures expanded license for Looney Tunes branded milks in China
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that it has been awarded an expanded license by Warner Bros. Consumer Products to market and sell Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices throughout the People's Republic of China. China Premium currently markets and sells Looney Tunes(tm) branded milk and juice in Shanghai and Hangzhou, China. With this expanded license in place, China Premium will continue to pursue other production agreements with Chinese-based dairies throughout China to produce Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review