USA: China Premium secures expanded license for Looney Tunes branded milks in China
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that it has been awarded an expanded license by Warner Bros. Consumer Products to market and sell Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices throughout the People's Republic of China. China Premium currently markets and sells Looney Tunes(tm) branded milk and juice in Shanghai and Hangzhou, China. With this expanded license in place, China Premium will continue to pursue other production agreements with Chinese-based dairies throughout China to produce Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant