USA: China Premium secures expanded license for Looney Tunes branded milks in China
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that it has been awarded an expanded license by Warner Bros. Consumer Products to market and sell Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices throughout the People's Republic of China. China Premium currently markets and sells Looney Tunes(tm) branded milk and juice in Shanghai and Hangzhou, China. With this expanded license in place, China Premium will continue to pursue other production agreements with Chinese-based dairies throughout China to produce Looney Tunes(tm) branded milks and juices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods