USA: China Premium signs agreement with China's largest food distributor
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that the Company has signed an exclusive agreement with the largest food distributor in China, Shanghai Jie Qiang Tobacco, Sugar, and Wine Co., Ltd., to distribute China Premium's Looney Tunes(TM) brand regular and flavored milks. Commencing October 1, 2000, Jie Qiang will begin distributing China Premium's Looney Tunes(TM) branded milk to its distribution channel stores and supermarkets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever