USA: China Premium signs agreement with China's largest food distributor
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that the Company has signed an exclusive agreement with the largest food distributor in China, Shanghai Jie Qiang Tobacco, Sugar, and Wine Co., Ltd., to distribute China Premium's Looney Tunes(TM) brand regular and flavored milks. Commencing October 1, 2000, Jie Qiang will begin distributing China Premium's Looney Tunes(TM) branded milk to its distribution channel stores and supermarkets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat