USA: China Premium signs agreement with China's largest food distributor
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that the Company has signed an exclusive agreement with the largest food distributor in China, Shanghai Jie Qiang Tobacco, Sugar, and Wine Co., Ltd., to distribute China Premium's Looney Tunes(TM) brand regular and flavored milks. Commencing October 1, 2000, Jie Qiang will begin distributing China Premium's Looney Tunes(TM) branded milk to its distribution channel stores and supermarkets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1