USA: China Premium Unveils B2B Food Portal for China and Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Mandarin Fine Foods
China Premium Food Corporation (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today the unveiling of a full-service B2B food portal for China. The portal will be in the demo and beta stages until the expected launch July 1, 2000. China Premium has been active in the food industry in China since 1993 and will combine the established food distribution business of Mandarin Fine Foods with its B2B e-commerce portal to provide a powerful food purchasing and sales tool for a wide range of commercial consumers and suppliers in the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre