USA: China Premium Unveils B2B Food Portal for China and Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Mandarin Fine Foods
China Premium Food Corporation (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today the unveiling of a full-service B2B food portal for China. The portal will be in the demo and beta stages until the expected launch July 1, 2000. China Premium has been active in the food industry in China since 1993 and will combine the established food distribution business of Mandarin Fine Foods with its B2B e-commerce portal to provide a powerful food purchasing and sales tool for a wide range of commercial consumers and suppliers in the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units