USA: China Premium's Looney Tunes Flavored Milk Now in Shanghai
China Premium Food Corp. (OTCBB:CHPF) announced today that its branded, flavored Looney Tunes(TM) milk has been available in select stores in Shanghai since September 29th. China Premium has an exclusive distribution agreement with the largest food distributor in China, Shanghai Jie Qiang Tobacco, Sugar and Wine Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch