CHINA: China’s ‘health’ trade-restrictions may be challenged
The Chinese government will come under political pressure to ease the restrictions that it imposes on food imports because of expressed concerns about the health of plants and animals, notably from developed countries with high standards of cleanliness. One of its responsibilities upon joining the World Trade Organisation has been to declare the so-called 'sanitary and phytosanitary' controls it has in place on food exports; China has now done so, making 135 separate
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival