USA: Chinese Government Endorses Historic Partnership Creating NNFA-China
The National Nutritional Foods Association and Sanjiu Medical Pharmaceutical, Ltd., China's largest botanical and pharmaceutical firm, today announced a historic partnership that will promote quality assurance and facilitate trade in Asia's largest marketplace. The government of the People's Republic of China has endorsed the NNFA- Sanjiu plan to form a China-based membership organization. The new association will be called NNFA-China and will draw members from the country's burgeoning nutritional products industry. The U.S. Department of Commerce estimates the Chinese dietary supplement market at $6.1 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action