USA: Chinese Government Endorses Historic Partnership Creating NNFA-China
The National Nutritional Foods Association and Sanjiu Medical Pharmaceutical, Ltd., China's largest botanical and pharmaceutical firm, today announced a historic partnership that will promote quality assurance and facilitate trade in Asia's largest marketplace. The government of the People's Republic of China has endorsed the NNFA- Sanjiu plan to form a China-based membership organization. The new association will be called NNFA-China and will draw members from the country's burgeoning nutritional products industry. The U.S. Department of Commerce estimates the Chinese dietary supplement market at $6.1 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre