USA: Chinese Government Endorses Historic Partnership Creating NNFA-China
The National Nutritional Foods Association and Sanjiu Medical Pharmaceutical, Ltd., China's largest botanical and pharmaceutical firm, today announced a historic partnership that will promote quality assurance and facilitate trade in Asia's largest marketplace. The government of the People's Republic of China has endorsed the NNFA- Sanjiu plan to form a China-based membership organization. The new association will be called NNFA-China and will draw members from the country's burgeoning nutritional products industry. The U.S. Department of Commerce estimates the Chinese dietary supplement market at $6.1 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO