USA: Chinese Government Endorses Historic Partnership Creating NNFA-China
The National Nutritional Foods Association and Sanjiu Medical Pharmaceutical, Ltd., China's largest botanical and pharmaceutical firm, today announced a historic partnership that will promote quality assurance and facilitate trade in Asia's largest marketplace. The government of the People's Republic of China has endorsed the NNFA- Sanjiu plan to form a China-based membership organization. The new association will be called NNFA-China and will draw members from the country's burgeoning nutritional products industry. The U.S. Department of Commerce estimates the Chinese dietary supplement market at $6.1 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods