GREECE: Chipita and PepsiCo tie up to expand markets in US, Mexico and Brazil
Greek snack producer Chipita International and PepsiCo , the US beverage and snacks giant, are working together to increase their markets in the US, Mexico and Brazil. A joint plan has been announced that will see a US$12m investment ploughed into the establishment of two croissant production units in Mexico. The companies are also believed to be considering a local distribution network in Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever