GREECE: Chipita mulls move into Nigeria, China
Greek snack giant Chipita International is reported to be mulling potential production opportunities in both Nigeria and China.
According to a report in the Express yesterday [Thursday], Chipita has been holding cooperation discussions with the co-patriot Leventis-David group, which operates plants in Nigeria, and the Latsis group, which is active in China through its joint venture with Kyriakidis Marbles.
The company has already revealed its intention to establish manufacturing units outside Europe, in which it will hold minority stakes.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report