GREECE: Chipita posts rise in H1 net profit
Greek snack maker Chipita has reported a 15.5% rise in first-half group net profit to €4.8m (US$5.2m). The company said the results included a €2m gain from the sale of Chipita's stake in one of its subsidiaries, reported Reuters. Chipita's first-half sales rose 4.2% to €101.4m compared to the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega