GREECE: Chipita posts rise in H1 net profit
Greek snack maker Chipita has reported a 15.5% rise in first-half group net profit to €4.8m (US$5.2m). The company said the results included a €2m gain from the sale of Chipita's stake in one of its subsidiaries, reported Reuters. Chipita's first-half sales rose 4.2% to €101.4m compared to the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods