GREECE: Chipita reveals crispy products focus for 2002
Greek snack and croissant producer Chipita International has said that it will focus mainly on the production of the crispy pastry foods in 2002. The company's president Spyros Theodoropoulos stressed that the move is in line with Chipita's plan to divest non-related activities. This strategy is expected to enable the company to post a 20% increase in profit in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid