USA: Chiquita achieves major milestone in environmental and social certification of banana farms
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) announced yesterday that it has achieved a major milestone in its work with the Rainforest Alliance's Better Banana Project (BBP) -- the certification of 100 percent of its owned banana farms in Latin America. The Better Banana Project is the leading international certification program for environmental and social standards on banana farms, and is managed by the Rainforest Alliance, an U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"