USA: Chiquita Announces 2000 Results
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) today reported a fourth quarter 2000 loss of $69 million ($1.10 per share) before approximately $20 million ($.30 per share) of charges and write-downs of production and sourcing assets in the Company's Fresh Produce operations. For the year, Chiquita reported a loss of $75 million ($1.38 per share) before the charges and write-downs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre