USA: Chiquita Announces 2000 Results
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) today reported a fourth quarter 2000 loss of $69 million ($1.10 per share) before approximately $20 million ($.30 per share) of charges and write-downs of production and sourcing assets in the Company's Fresh Produce operations. For the year, Chiquita reported a loss of $75 million ($1.38 per share) before the charges and write-downs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth