USA: Chiquita announces first quarter results
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) yesterday reported first quarter net income of $4 million ($.01 per share), compared to earnings of $35 million ($.43 per share) in the first quarter of 2000. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) for the first quarter of 2001 was $61 million compared to $92 million in the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action