USA: Chiquita Brands names new chairman and CEO, and COO
Cincinnati-based fruit and vegetable producer Chiquita Brands International, has announced the appointments of Cyrus F. Freidheim, Jr, as chairman of the board and CEO, and Robert W. Fisher, a former president of Dole Food Co, as acting COO. Steven G. Warshaw, who successfully led the company through the difficult bankruptcy reorganization process, has resigned as president, CEO and as a director of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO