US: Chiquita Brands sees operating losses jump
Chiquita Brands has indicated that fourth quarter and full year results for 2012 are down on 2011 due to a poorer performance from its salad business, poorer currency exchange and on-off charges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- Arla CFO Lotz to exit