USA: Chiquita completes $120 million credit facility
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) today announced that its principal operating subsidiary, Chiquita Brands, Inc. has completed its previously announced three-year $120 million secured credit facility with Foothill Capital Corporation and Ableco Finance LLC. The new facility, which consists of a term loan of $75 million and a revolving credit facility of $45 million, has been used to repay $50 million of maturing subsidiary debt. The remaining amounts are for seasonal working capital needs and other general corporate purposes. The completion of this credit facility will not alter Chiquita's previously announced financial restructuring initiative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti