USA: Chiquita completes $120 million credit facility
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (NYSE: CQB) today announced that its principal operating subsidiary, Chiquita Brands, Inc. has completed its previously announced three-year $120 million secured credit facility with Foothill Capital Corporation and Ableco Finance LLC. The new facility, which consists of a term loan of $75 million and a revolving credit facility of $45 million, has been used to repay $50 million of maturing subsidiary debt. The remaining amounts are for seasonal working capital needs and other general corporate purposes. The completion of this credit facility will not alter Chiquita's previously announced financial restructuring initiative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report