USA: Chiquita insists pre-arranged Chapter 11 plan is working
Chiquita Brands International insisted yesterday [Tuesday] that it has emerged from its Pre-Arranged Chapter 11 restructuring as a healthy company with a solid financial structure. The company's Plan of Reorganization went into effect yesterday, only 111 days after its filing. The Plan had received overwhelming approval from all classes of the company's security holders and had been confirmed by the Court on 8 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning