USA: Chiquita insists pre-arranged Chapter 11 plan is working
Chiquita Brands International insisted yesterday [Tuesday] that it has emerged from its Pre-Arranged Chapter 11 restructuring as a healthy company with a solid financial structure. The company's Plan of Reorganization went into effect yesterday, only 111 days after its filing. The Plan had received overwhelming approval from all classes of the company's security holders and had been confirmed by the Court on 8 March.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK