USA: Chiquita promotes Carla A. Byron to VP, treasurer and corporate planning
Cincinnati-based Chiquita Brands International today announced that Carla A. Byron has been promoted to the new position of Vice President, Treasurer and Corporate Planning, effective immediately. Byron has been the VP of Corporate Planning since 1996. She reports to James B. Riley, Senior VP and CFO of Chiquita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods