USA: Chiquita promotes Carla A. Byron to VP, treasurer and corporate planning
Cincinnati-based Chiquita Brands International today announced that Carla A. Byron has been promoted to the new position of Vice President, Treasurer and Corporate Planning, effective immediately. Byron has been the VP of Corporate Planning since 1996. She reports to James B. Riley, Senior VP and CFO of Chiquita.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"