AUSTRALIA: Chiquita to sell off recent fruit firm acquisition
Horticultural giant Chiquita Brands South Pacific (CBSP) is to sell off the Angas Park dried fruit business in South Australia it bought just two years ago. The decision was taken yesterday [Wednesday] at Chiquita's annual meeting, when investors were told that the SA business had proved to be a disappointing investment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund